via Emma Thomas
How to recap a year in one measly post? With bullet points of course! Hope your year was full of great memories and may the new year be better than all the rest.
- I lived. I survived. And quite honestly, I am a better person for it.
- I fell in love...and I fell out of it. Happens to the best of us.
- I canceled my cable and haven't missed it one bit. Nope, not even The Hills.
- I am learning how to swim! *paddle paddle*
- I tuned my piano after god knows how many years. Ah, sweet music.
- I vacationed on a whim, without a plan. Eep!
- I threw parties because what is life if you aren't having fun?
- I read more books last year than in the last three years combined.
- I made wedding flowers.
- I am living alone for the first time in over a decade.
- I started a whole "meowing" trend. >-<
- I spent time with the wonderful people in my life. Because that's what you do.
- I bought plants. And they are still alive! (Er well, Ginevra had to save my succulent from over-watering. But it lives.)
- I made bad choices. I learned from them.
- I traveled to as many places as my wallet could take me: Amsterdam, Mexico, Belize, NY, Hong Kong, Seattle and now I'm in Costa Rica.
- I laughed, I cried. I fought, I ran. I sang, I danced. I played, I worked.
- I lived a really great year...